Hi! What are you looking for?

Welcome to my 3D junk fair! This is the place where you'll find all the stuff that I've modeled in 3D for the design of my house and garden - and I'm willing to share! Hooray!

Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

Hi!

I know, it's been quite a long time since my last post. The reason is, that I was busy with the "real thing". I mean, what I've shown you on the pictures in this blog has finally become real and we recently moved to our new house! Hooray!

When we moved in, it wasn't 100% ready, but there were still a couple of things to do. Mostly furniture, final plumbing and electrics. There are yet many more little todo's, but after a busy day, I thought that it might be kind of relaxing to sit down at the computer and take some minutes to post a sign of life.

By the way, since I didn't get any comments or other feedback on this so far, I'd really appreciate it, if you could also take some time to write me some words on how you think about all this. Whether you like it, or not, if you find my explanations useful, or the files, or whatever. The comment-function should be right there for you to use!

To add some more value to this post, I've something to show you: Today, I installed the second toilet, here in our house. This is interesting, because it's a room (well, two room, actually), which I planned at a very high detail level before. So, I can make a comparison between the "what-if"-rendered image and a real photo:


Kewl, eh? And it only took a few free tools and a good portion of patience ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen